Saturday, November 10, 2012

THIS I BELIEVE


  By belief,I mean happiness.This I believe that happiness is the most important thing in our life.This is the "end goal" of life.






















  Happiness give me the strength I need.

  Happiness teaches me what the life means.

  Happiness is the key to success.

  Happiness never takes me down.

  Happiness is having someone by my side to love.

  One thing is happiness to me,is having you around. 



  Happiness becomes popular in self-help.We want to find the method for true fulfillment and satisfaction.When we experience more positive emotions, grow our relationships, are engaged in daily activities, and achieve meaningful goals we can experience more happiness.

  Happiness can not be explained.It is something to be felt,to be experienced.Happiness is a feeling of joy,a feeling of elation,a good feeling.It is an emotion.It can only understand through experience.One will never really know what happiness is until one actually experience it.Happiness is common to all people all over the world.



  Happiness gives you energy.A depressed person can drain your energy.It takes a lot of energy to be so negative.You have very little left over for anything.To be happy on the other hand gives you more energy and turns into a never-ending cycle of being "ready to go".

  Happiness makes you more likeable.People like happy and positive person.When you are around happy people you tend to feel good yourself.If you are happy ,people are going to want share that feeling with you and be around you.

  Happiness makes you healthy.Being happy gives you many rewards when it comes to your health.You becomes less stressed and be more healthy.

  Happiness allows you to go after your dreams.When you feel good, you feel good about yourself and your ability to do things in life. You can be your best cheerleader when you feel good! Happiness allows you to go after the life you want. The voice inside your head tells you that you can and you listen to it more easily.
  Happiness makes you a better person.When you are happy,you are able to being unselfish, loving, and peaceful.Being selfish is not necessary because you are already happy. Being loving is easy because you have a lot of happiness to share and give. And being peaceful is easier because you are not worried, anxious, or stressed out.





  If you want to be a happy person,just follow several rules.

  First,free your heart from hatred.

  Second,free your mind from worries.

  Third,live simply.

  Fourth,give more.

  Fifth,expect less.

  I am on the way chasing happiness.I make my life wonderful and I can be meaningful.If you want to be happy,just join me.What can you do to make yourself happy today.



4 comments:

  1. Great! May you be happy every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Prince Sunshine.
    Your blog makes me happy. Happiness is the great feeling in our life!! I believe you are surrounded by lots of happiness:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog.
      I think happiness is the most important thing in our life.Hope you can be happy everyday.Cheer.

      Delete