Friday, November 2, 2012

Dancing in the Sunshine






















  Welcome to my blog, "Red Tears Dancing in the Sunshine" Will you join me in a discussion of my daily life and yours? Are we happy only when everything goes well? Or can we create lives that are filled with happiness and surprise? Can we keep discovering ourselves and learning from life as we grow old?

  The idea for this blog originated for a long time, finally I get the chance to do it. As a person who loves life so much, I tried everything to make myself happy and passionate. I smile to myself in the mirror. I put a coin in my Piggy Bank to give myself a hope. I believe that even a small action can make a big difference.

  We have loving family and supportive friends, no reason for us to be sad. We should be satisfied with our life and try our best to find something good, not the opposite. We should learn from life and find something interesting. Life is short, we have no time to be sad. Take a deep breath and move on. I must take risks, make mistakes, explore and discover. I want to be the person in my heart. Whatever I do, it is not so bad.

  Well, this image comes to my mind, happy Prince Sunshine, standing on the ground happily. He is ready to do something meaningful. He is full of energy. Suddenly, a beautiful music appears, the Prince Sunshine just dances without thinking about anything. Everything he wants just for one purpose, be happy.

  Definitely, I am the Prince Sunshine, and I choose to dance in the sunshine without hesitation. I would honor myself and the joy I experience when I ask: What can I do to make myself happy today? Only then, I can make my life wonderful and I can be meaningful.

  I would find a new way to live happily. Join me. Join Sunshine.Dancing in the Sunshine.Where are you in your life? Do you want to be happy? Just join me!




8 comments:

  1. Just be happy.Fighting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Prince Sunshine, I love the guiding metaphor on your blog's header! The image of a hand holding the sun is just so beautiful! And your subtitle thrills me! The "fantastic adventure of my heart"! Hurray! You have succeeded in capturing both the sadness and the joy of life in your blog's title!

    In your first blog entry I am so happy to read about the way you experience hope. Writing about putting a coin in the piggy bank is so perfect! It is specific and it gives me an image to remember this idea that even small actions can create hope.

    I like landing on this page with its ink spots on the outside that look messy and dark but then the images on the inside are happy and bright!

    Welcome to blogging! I look forward to reading what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so grateful that you like it.I will treat my blog seriously.Thank you so much for helping me.

      Delete
  3. I really love your idea! Life is so beautiful and full of warm sunshine! We should cherish that and smile to ourself in the mirror every day!

    So I am eager to join you and see how to dance in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, the pictures you choose are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for loving my blog.I am excited to share with you. Find the happiness in our life and kick away the sadness.Cheer!

      Delete
  5. what a naissance youth you are! the title and the image is so attractive! I am really eager to know what you will wrtie and share the happiness with you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for loving my blog.I hope you can be happy everyday,just find a way.I really like to share with you.

      Delete