Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank you...


  I am so excited that I will actually celebrate the Thanksgiving Day in America. It is new to me. I can experience a different culture here. I believe I can enjoy myself and learn something.


Delicious, and free. Yesterday, Westmar lofts provided us some free food for Thanksgiving Day, the food is very delicious. We stood in a line to wait for our turn. It’s so interesting.(photo from westmarlofts.com)

Painting colorful life.I painted this colorful turkey in my blogging class for the Thanksgiving Day. I did it very carefully although I can’t do it well. We can have our unique turkey. I like it. I like the feeling when I put my heart do this.(photo by Prince Sunshine)
  I hold my painting in hand, then I know that the Thanksgiving Day is actually coming. I have so my things to be thankful.





Be thankful for my mother,

She teaches me how to be a good person.

Be thankful for my friends,

They support me no matter what I do.

Be thankful for all the people in my life,

They make my life wonderful and colorful.

Be thankful for the difficult time,

During that time I grow.

Be thankful for each new challenge,

It builds my strength and character.

Be thankful for my mistakes,

They teach me valuable lessons.

Be thankful for my troubles.


Holding love in your hand. Love and sunshine, so amazing and beautiful.(photo from oselshenphenling.blogspot.com)

  I appreciate all that I have, not only wonderful aspects, but also the challenges and difficulties. Be Thankful for negative issues and presents them in a more positive light. Give thanks for what I do have. No matter what situation we face in life, there is always someone worse than we are. "Be Thankful" make me feel grateful for all the blessings I have in my life. Just keep positive all the time. Just keep happy! Thank you!

   



4 comments:

  1. Thank you.I am so thankful.Be thankful to everything.Good thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have somebody to thanks, who do you thank most?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most? Of course my mother...I love her more than everything in my life...

      Delete