Thursday, November 8, 2012

Colorful blogs,colorful life...
















  I created my blog recently,it is new to me.I want to make it perfect.So I read a lot of blogs.Many people like blogging,and they blog all kinds of things.Here are some blogs I like.Their blogs maybe not so popular,and maybe they don't update quite often. I like them for many reasons.I hope they can give you some ideas and make you happy.

  First Blog:The first blog I introduce is Coffee with Hallelujah.To be honest,the first time I read this blog just because it's my teacher's blog.However,I like it after I read it.She is an artist,she wants to connect and share her ART and reflections with like-minded SOULS across generations.Her theme is just art,and she uses lots of beautiful pictures.She encourages people to explore,to make mistakes.It's a thoughtful blog,so I really like it.You can have a try.

  Second Blog:The second blog is A blog about love.The first time I saw the title,I like it.The blogger just writes her own experience,some feelings and daily life.She wants to show others a better way to live.She writes her blog fluently.Some beautiful pictures will make you love it and learn something from it. 


  Third Blog:The third blog is Love made me do it.When you enter the homepage,you will hear beautiful music.Say hello to your heart and always listen to your heart.Remember love all the time,then you will have power to do everything.


  Fourth Blog:The fourth blog is Sage's play.She support creative,conscious aging,wellness and spirit.She is the director of the play.She is an artist of life.She writes positive things in her life.With some beautiful pictures,we can know her much better.


  Fifth Blog:The fifth blog is This Ain't New York.The blogger actually write a blog about life.Everything you experience can teach you something.How to live happily and how to love life.That's the most important thing.Even the blogger doesn't use a lot of pictures,I like it.It's simple and it can make me peaceful.














  I like blogging.I can say whatever I want.I can have my own opinions.I will try to update my blog when I have time.I can share my inner world with you.I have many things to do for being a good blogger.I can make a small change everyday,my life will have more fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment