Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Carving before Halloween,I think I can be an artist.

Inviting more art and joy into my life!And you will be happy from the inner world.






  Thank you Because of Halloween,Dave invited us to his house to carve.His house is so big and nice.I am so grateful that he is so kind to let us experience something new-the Halloween-a new culture to us.Thank you,Dave,you are so generous.Be grateful forever,for everything you have,for everyone around you.Never take life for granted.You will live much happier.







  Try it.Stop hesitating. Because I never do something like this.I never carve a pumpkin.When Dave invited me,I was afraid that I couldn't do it well.I hesitated  to go.But after I sit down,began to carve carefully.I started to have fun.I made a small mouse and a ghost.And I love my carving from heart.It is art.So just try it.Stop hesitating.Open your eyes!See the world around like a child.You will have a lot of fun.






  Make a choice. We can make a choice in our lives experience something new.We can make mistakes.Happiness is the most important thing.We can sing for ourselves,to encourage ourselves.We have the power to make ourselves happy.So many friends accompany me and support me.I feel so comfortable.There is no reason for us to be sad.So just enjoy yourself,enjoy the life. Just make a choice.

  From this trip,I think I can be an artist.If I don't give myself a chance.I never know that I am so artistic.Inviting more art and joy into my life!And you will be happy from the inner world.May you find yourself,and have fun all the time.

Punkin' Patch by Andy Z & The Beeheads is a fun & colorful video for you.Cheer up! Have fun.




4 comments:

  1. Oh, that seems to be so interesting! I am pretty regret that I didn't take part in such an activity...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really interesting.I am sorry that you are so busy that you didn't have time to have fan with us.I hope you can get high marks.

      Delete
  2. Oh,it's really interesting,I like these pumpkins~~

    ReplyDelete