Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cheer up!!!



  I had a bad time recently, I felt down. Every once in a while , I have this feeling for different reasons.



Miss When I feel down, I will miss my family, I miss my mother. I miss everything.( photo from nilaachmadi.blogspot.com)


  I felt depressed recently, I miss everything home. Especially it's holiday here. I felt lonely. The weather was also bad recently, I couldn't see the sun several days. The bad weather made me crazy, made me have some negative feelings. Maybe it's just an excuse. I trouble myself.




Lazy I don't want to do anything.(photo from icebrc.blogspot.com)


  I felt that I didn't want to do anything recently. I was lazy these days. I felt tired. I didn't study hard, I felt guilty.I feel empty now. I lose something, however, I don't know what it is. I want to catch up others' race. However, I don't have motivation. 


  I need to cheer up, and be happy. We all feel awful sometime. What we need to do is change our mood, find a way to make ourselves happy. We need someone to talk, we are not alone. Only we find someone to say something, we can relax ourselves. It is wonderful. And we should learn something all the time, and find something to do, or we will feel empty.  We will deny ourselves. That's a negative signal. We can stop it. We need to make ourselves look good. Always smile to others. Then we can really live a happy life, we can satisfy ourselves. 



positive energy. Smile to everyone, just keep doing like this, one day, it will surprise us.(photo from kheyar0320.deviantart.com)



10 comments:

  1. I am catching your red tears Prince Sunshine. I think it is important to be honest about your feelings. If you feel homesick, you feel homesick! Thank you for sharing your feelings and I am sending you warm golden light to brighten your dark hours.

    I am so glad you blogged about what you were feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice, thank you. I will be good. Thank you for your comfort. Everything will pass. I will try to be happy everyday.

      Delete
  2. When you are lonely,empty and cold, you must have nothing to do or you have so many things to do that you don't know which one should come first. We all have these negative feelings sometimes. Besides, I love your pictures of Garfield.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sometimes I am just too kind to myself...I will be good.Thank you...

      Delete
  3. Cheer up Little Prince :)! This is such a BIIIIG world, both external and internal. There is no reason to feel sad, cause there is still a lot to see, to experience, a lot of interesting people to meet, to share life with. To the love from your mother, cheer up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel depressed sometimes, but it won't take long. I will find a way to make myself happy. Yeah, cheer up! Thank you!...

      Delete
    2. Maybe its just because it is winter now and day time is shorter. However tomorrow is always another day...写英语真奇怪。。。自己读着都别扭

      Delete
    3. 恩 我感觉也是,哈哈,感觉有些和我想说的不一样。。。我还是很乐观的,也有点人格分裂,有时候就有点变态,但是不会表现出来的。。。。

      Delete