Sunday, November 25, 2012

The fantastic Thanksgiving


  I had my first Thanksgiving in America last week, a American family invited us to their house to spend Thanksgiving with them. He also invited many other people, it's a big party. I really had a good time there. I really enjoy the holiday.


Big turkey... I think it's special, it's more delicious than  small  one.(photo by Prince Sunshine)

Cute pig... This pig is so delicious that I ate a lot.(photo by Prince Sunshine)

The host  is cutting the turkey for us...(photo by Prince Sunshine)


A fantastic lunch... I like all of the food.(photo by Prince Sunshine)

Delicious desert...(photo by Prince Sunshine)



  We ate a lot of food, some of them are traditional, they are so delicious. I changed my mind that all American food are not delicious. I was so full that I even couldn't walk. They told us that we must pick up different food more than two times. This year, they had a special dish, the little pig. The pig is so cute, and I felt so pity that I had to eat it. And it's delicious. After eating, we played many games. It's really a good holiday for people to relax themselves and enjoy themselves.


A big family...(photo by Prince Sunshine)


  This is Dave's family. I am so appreciated that he invited us to spend the Thanksgiving with them. I learned many things about American culture. And this is really a good experience for me. I will remember this perfect Thanksgiving for my life.

  I appreciate everything I have, bad things and good things. Be Thankful for all the things I have. No matter what situation I face in life, there is always hope. "Be Thankful" make me feel grateful and happy. Just remember me to keep positive all the time. Just keep happy!


4 comments: