Thursday, November 29, 2012

MY STYLE

Just my style. (photo from mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com)

  I have learnt to how to blog for a month, and now I have my own style for blogging. I start to know how to blog, how to express myself through blog. I love blogging.



How to be a good blogger.(photo from masternewmedia.org)

  First, make your blog beautiful , find a beautiful picture for your page. Be well prepared for everything. When you see your blog, you should be satisfied with your job. You feel comfortable, then you will like blogging, and when you have time, you would like to blog a lot.

  Second, before you start to blog, spend some time visiting other blogs. Read and pay attention to things like the length of blog, writing style, and material. You can get some great ideas for your own blog.


  Third, find a topic you like, see what inspires you, and you just decide what you like. Write about something you are passionate about. You don’t need to listen to anyone else. Me, I love life, I want more happiness. Just have a try, start blogging. Don’t be afraid of starting several blogs while you learn, you can always delete them later on.

  Fourth, make your own blogging time, have a plan, make out how many hours you want to blog. Outline your plan, make one topic several parts, and write one per time. Just do it.

  Fifth, always use some pictures and videos in your blog. You have audiences, so you should make your blog attractive. If you do a good job, then you can have new followers, you will try everything new to make your blog better.


  Sixth, make your own voice, always know what you are talking about. It will help you keep blogging. Get your writing to sound like you, not like others.  


Follow your heart forever.(photo from billywatson.tv)

  Follow your heart, always remember that you can be a good blogger. Just do it. No bad and no good. 

1 comment:

  1. I am not so good at blogging, but I want to do more. I can improve myself. And be a good blogger.

    ReplyDelete