Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Colorful life!

I love life, I love surprise. I want to make a colorful life.This is my life, my unique life. 


Hard work, delicious food. My friend's birthday, we cook  many dishes. I am a good cook, I like cooking. They are so delicious, when I see the picture, I feel hungry. Do you have the same feeling. (photo by Prince Sunshine)


  I try my best to do everything, when I do like this, I feel the sense of achievement. I like food, I enjoy the process when I cook, it can make me happy. Like something from your heart, then you can do it really good. 

My desk, my style. This is my tidy desk, everything I need is on the desk. I like this style, it can make me feel good, make me relax, when the sunshine comes in, I am full of energy. Tidy desk, tidy mood. (photo by Prince Sunshine)

  I like things put in order, when they are tidy. I feel happy. I just think only I can make my things look good, then I can make myself look good. When I have time, I will think about my life, I will reorder it, and make it look good.

Do you think I dress like a tree? This is one of my favorite clothes. I like green, it makes me energetic, makes me dream something. When I sit before the fountain with five circles, I am happy. I think that If I am a tree, what would I do? Will I smile like before? (photo by Prince Sunshine)


  I dress what I like, no matter what others say. Just choose what I like, only I feel comfortable, then I have mood.

Step on the bricks, I see the dreams. The Centennial Olympic Park contains more than five hundred thousand bricks bearing the names of people who donated $35 to build the park. When I step on the bricks, I see the hope. I feel the energy of solidarity, that' s amazing. (photo by Prince Sunshine)

  Always have hope, then I can be happy. No matter where I go, I am curious about everything, I want to give myself more hope, and live happily.


Do you like me? My roommate tried to kiss a big mouse last Friday when we visited the Coke Cola World. You can see that he is full of love. He always does something like this. It seems like crazy, but who cares. Live in the world, we should find something interesting. (photo by Prince Sunshine)


  When you have a good roommate, you will feel happy all the time. You gain more positive energy, that’s really nice. I am the lucky one, I have a good roommate. 



Secret energy for myself. The painting above is done when I was in the blogging class. With the candle burning, I think I did it well and relax myself. I want to give the postcard below to myself  before I come home. I want to encourage myself, give myself some secret energy. Cheer!(photo by sunshine)


  I like giving myself positive signals, I encourage myself all the time in different ways. Only I believe myself, others will believe me. And it’s really a good idea. I learn a lot, also gain a lot.




The tree of life,my shadow even admire him. When I walked in the street, this tree really draw my attention. The fresh red made me crazy. I like our shadow before the tree, it is so artistic. It just like my shadow also admire him, admire life.(photo by Prince Sunshine

  When you walk, do not forget to look around, find something beautiful. I always stand by and look for something special. When I do like this, I can always give myself surprise. Enjoy the life.





Holding love in my heart. When I hold water in my hand, I am just afraid that the water will run away, and I can't catch it. Water is the purest thing in my mind, it just like love, I don't want to lose it. I want to hold it in my heart. (photo by Prince Sunshine)


  Seize the happiness in your life. I don’t like the feeling when I lose something beautiful. I always remind myself what I should. That’s important.

This is my life.I enjoy it! Enjoy the colorful world! Do you want to join me? We can make the colorful world together.




16 comments:

  1. Wow!! how great the birthday party. I find there are many dumplings. I also like eating dumplings so much. Were those dumplings made by you, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how to make dumplings, but I can 做馅. I like cooking...哈哈...

      Delete
  2. Your desk is so tidy, you won't want to see my desk, you know, like a mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's won't be so bad. If everything is tidy, I will feel happy. Cheer! Have a nice mood.

      Delete
  3. Where is the Centennial Olympic Park?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Near the Coke Cola World, you can ask google map. 哈哈...

      Delete
  4. Water..water..., I remember one sentence Laozi said:上善若水。水善利万物而不争,处众人之所恶,故几于道。 居善地,心善渊,与善仁,言善信,政善治,事善能,动善时。夫唯不争,故无尤。 Can you do like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我感觉我没做过恶事啊,我希望自己尽量做的更好,让每个人都高兴。I will do like that, I didn't participate in many things, I didn't fight for many things.

      Delete
  5. Uhah, I really love your first photo! Seems like very delicious!! Why didn't invite me...:( Haha, Just kidding!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only know food, many good pictures, you only notice the food.And this is a old picture in my computer, I will invite you if I have a party here.

      Delete
  6. Hi,Prince Sunshine.
    What a nice birthday party!!
    I'm so hungry now..I wish I could eat those dishes.
    How did you learn to cook?? from your mom??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just put different material together, we can make delicious food. You don't have to learn to cook on purpose. 哈哈...

      Delete
  7. What a brilliant idea! You sent yourself a postcard!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love that picture, but they only focus on food. You have a good taste. 哈哈...I will post it before we come back, that's good.

      Delete