Thursday, November 29, 2012

Life is beautiful


  The person I interview is a teacher. her name is Lauren, I met her two month ago. When I knew her job at that time, I felt surprised and touched.  She teaches kids who have some disabilities to learn some characters, some words. It's not a easy job. It needs many good personalities. She need to pay more than normal teachers. She is full of love. She is happy everyday, I am really curious about her secret to stay happy. I like her. So I interviewed her.




Beautiful smile.  No matter what happens, just smile to life. Be a person that loves everything.(photo by Prince Sunshine)


Prince Sunshine:What happiness means to you?
Lauren:I think happiness means the satisfaction with life as a whole. I have a meaningful work, I stay with kids everyday, I smile with them together.  I am satisfied with what I am dong now with my life. When I teach the kids some new characters, new words, I feel happy when I do this. I maximize my pleasure. When I feel down, I will think about the kids' beautiful smiles, then I am full of energy.

Prince Sunshine: Why do you choose this job?


Lauren:You know that my major is Spanish, at first, I just wanted to find a job related to my major. Then I got a chance to come to Spain, at there, I knew this group. I helped them when I had time. When I stayed with them, I felt satisfied. It is so meaningful. After I came back, I just choose this job, the pay is not high, but I feel happy.


Prince Sunshine:How can you be so patient to the kids?

Lauren:First, this is my job, and I love my job, so I must do it perfectly, I have to be patient. Second, when I saw the kids' smiles, I just want them to have a normal life like the other kids. I know it will be longer for them to learn something new. I don't have to be hurry. Third, I will leave bad moods home before I go to work. I am happy, so I am patient.


Prince Sunshine:What would you do to relax yourself when you feel pressure?

Lauren:Just like normal girls, when I feel pressure, I will go shopping. Buy something for myself. Sometimes I will see a movie by myself. Just give myself sometime to calm down. I also like sleeping, when I sleep, I do not have to worry about anything. Just remember to give myself energy all the time. Try to make the bad time short.


Prince Sunshine:How to be happy everyday?

Lauren: Smile to myself everyday, never deny myself, be confident. Have a goal in my mind, when I achieve it, I will prize myself. I am thankful for everything, so I seldom complain. I would like to challenge myself everyday, so I never feel boring. I am always full of energy. I keep happy like this.




Beauty  (photo by Prince Sunshine)

  After the interview, I feel really happy. I know that she is not a simple girl. She teach me a lot about the attitude, the way I treat life. So no matter what happens, just be happy. Just have fun. Life is not so long, find something you really like, and fight for yourself. Then the life is so amazing. Just be happy.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Prince Sunshine! I really loved reading your interview with Lauren and learning about her life. Thank you into this window of another person who seems to have a lot of your character traits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like her when I first saw her. The more I talked with her, the more I want to know her. It's so amazing. I learn a lot from her. When I interviewed her, I think about our interview. It just like yesterday. Thanks so much for everything you have done for me...

      Delete