Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday, music...




  I like music all the time. When I feel down, I will listen to music. My favorite singer is Stefanie Sun, I like her for 11 years. My things in my life changed these years, I still love her. Her song always gives me hope and power. Even now, I still have the habit that I will listen to her music every Sunday, I won't do other important things. Just give myself a cup of coffee, lie in the coach, listen to the music. Then I feel happy from my inner world.



  I really suggest you doing this, it really helps me in my daily life. It makes me happy. Lying in the bed, having a cup of coffee, thinking about life while listening to the music. It's so special, you will feel something new. When I feel down, the music makes me cheerful, I give my heart a rest then move on. When I feel happy, the music makes me calm down, I just smile to myself and live happily. 

  I can learn from my Sunday music, I know how to love others and be loved, I know how to handle the relationship with others, I know how to deal with my own feelings, I know how to be positive all the time, I know a lot of things from Stefanie's songs, it gives me strength, give me direction to move on. I really appreciate it.



  It's really a good way for us to live a happy life. You don't need to listen to Sun's music. Just find a singer you like. Try like this, you will learn many things from your Sunday music. Be happy!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucy because you are always happy. Sun's music is nice, and I like her song-Shenqi. What about you?

    ReplyDelete