Saturday, December 8, 2012

Always have a dream



  We all need power to live better, we need some push. It's good for us to have a dream, then we can have hope and we can be more positive, and fight for the dream. Then life is not boring anymore. Just remember that always have a dream in heart. Live a happy life.


  Follow our heart, never surrender our dreams. Everyday, we work constantly for our goals, that's a really happy thing. Everyday, we move a little bit, we improve ourselves, then we can feel the real happy from our inner world.
We have something to depend on, that's great.

  Believe in ourselves. There's no reason for us to deny ourselves, We can live a better life. We can give ourselves a chance to experience, to have more fun.

  Take time to enjoy life’s pleasures. We must have a rest when we go out and just give ourselves some time to gain more, to learn more, to understand the meaning of life.

  Make your own decisions. We need to make good decisions for our dream, If we can do it well, then we can keep catching up with our dreams. We need to look out for ourselves,and always share with others. When we catch up with our dreams, it's good for us to have someone else around us.

  We should always hope for the best, have a sweet dream in heart. Live our life for ourselves. Believe in tomorrow, for it holds the key to our dreams.

                   

  Always have dream in heart. Just be happy.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Prince Sunshine.
    Having dream gives us a power.
    I really like your blog because you blog always gives me a power. What is your dream? If you don't mind, please tell me your dream!!
    Dreams Come True!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream that one day I don't need to worry about money, and I can go somewhere I like with someone I love. What's your dream? Do you like to share with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream.. like your dream.. Just be happy.. ;p

    ReplyDelete