Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Be confident!


  Sometimes  I did't believe I could do most of the things I wanted to do, however when I believe in myself, and have a try, I can do it well, then I realize that I can do it. Only when we believe in ourselves, others believe in us. It's an honor when everyone trusts us.

  Regardless of what mistakes we have made. Just believe that we can do it, believe it in our heart, then we can reach our potential. We can be truly happy.


  We should recognize our talents and good qualities. No matter how down we feel, remember the things we are good at. Focusing on our better qualities will distract us from bad feelings. If we are really at a high level of confidence, we can make everything possible.

  Remember that everyone struggles with confidence. Some people are good at hiding it, but every person has struggled with self-confidence sometime. We are not alone. We can not worse than others, so be confident.

  Take care of ourselves. Dress for confidence.Smile and make eye contact. Embrace our interests, learn something that we are interested.Take up a hobby we can do with a group. Just improve ourselves in different ways.

  Confidence is a process, not a singular achievement. The process won't always move forward, there will be days when we feel like we feel bad. Take a deep breath, remember to be confident, we are ready to move on. Just be confident. Be happy!


3 comments:

  1. Dear Prince Sunshine! You are so right about confidence being a process and not a singular achievement. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I always remind me this, I hope I can be really confident. Thank you for teaching this all the time.I believe I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, be happy.. Nice article. Keep it up! ;p

    ReplyDelete